http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jer-qOP59YE

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

 ermmmm....dunnoe why this few day fell so.. (complicated@@)
everything came out to my mind...
all about sadness more than  happiness.?
what happen to me?
why?why?why?i dun want like this.
hate it...
sorry for today~
jz ..(fell sorry)
pls forgive me....(=A.A
i jz dun know y i scold u..
actually i cn "tahan" but dun know why those word很就出现
jesus:when u hate ppl,mean that u already
 kill ppl.....

i know i known~!but hw can i do?
你不可为恶所胜,反要以善(罗12:21)


心情真得很乱.,不知如何是好.....
"你"不要再躲起来了"你不知我找"你"找得很辛苦吗?
为什么"你"要躲起来?
为何不让我找到"你"?
不要再玩躲猫猫了.一点也不好玩...


friend i need u...
family i need u...
money i need u...
feeling i need u...
GOD I NEED U....
alll of them i NEED need need need...but one thing i don`t wan is u "tears"
get lost from my life....

i don`t need u ....:`)

No comments:

Post a Comment